The Guide Dog Foundation and America’s VetDogs have a unique employment opportunity for an Executive Office Coordinator
at our campus in Smithtown, NY (Long Island). This position reports to the Executive Administrator and provides support to the Executive Office, Chiefs and Directors as required. Performs administrative assistant duties such as preparing correspondence, using computer efficiently as well as all other office requirements within the C-Suite environment. Position will have daily interaction with the President & CEO and members of the Boards of Directors.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree preferred, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Over 5 years’ experience in supporting executives
- Must have experience in working with senior management in a timely and professional manner and contributing to day-to-day functioning of Executive Office. Position is highly sensitive and requires impeccable personal and professional integrity and discretion.
- Experience working with and supporting committees of the Boards of Directors.
- Superior written, interpersonal and communication skills to build rapport with board members, graduates, co-workers and outside constituents.
- Demonstrated capacity for organization, prioritization, follow through and efficiency in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Must be able to work weekends, evenings and early mornings as required.
We offer competitive wages, a comprehensive benefits program which includes an outstanding 403(b) plan, tuition reimbursement and generous paid time off (subject to eligibility).
How to Apply
Please send your resume and cover letter to ExecutiveCoordinatorSearch@GuideDog.org