Maintains cleanliness of residence rooms for consumers on class or volunteers or staff who may be using residence rooms. Prepares rooms for occupation before a class begins. Disinfects bathrooms, vacuums rooms and hallway, coordinates laundry pickup and delivery on a daily basis when class is in session. Observes OSHA’s Blood borne pathogens standards and procedures when necessary. Responsibilities include organizing linens for each room, attentive to students' requests, observant to avoid emergencies or if they occur to react within the proper guidelines and relay any problems to class instructors, maintenance staff or Director of Administrative Services. Also maintains other areas of the Administrative Center when time allows.
ESSENTIAL POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
• Educational Background: High School Diploma or equivalent.
• 3 years similar experience
• Must be familiar with OSHA Blood Borne Pathogens procedures.
• Must be comfortable working with and around dogs.
• Must be capable of learning and applying courtesy and etiquette to people who are blind, visually impaired or have other disabilities.
Must be physically capable of performing all cleaning tasks which includes, scrubbing, reaching overhead, bending, kneeling, making beds and lifting items including but not limited to bags of laundry and moving furniture to clean.
We offer competitive wages, a comprehensive benefits program which includes an outstanding 403(b) plan, tuition reimbursement and generous paid time off.
How to Apply
Please email your resume to email@example.com